From 1,5 EU for shipping our coffee-box outside of Sweden!
Terms of Service
- Swerl Coffee Club is run by Swerl Coffee AB.
- Organization number: 559284-1893
- The company is based in Falkenberg, Sweden with postal address: Skreavägen 43C, 31170.
- If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details, we will hear from you shortly.
- We are also available by phone +46 072-5511499 between 09: 00-15: 00 weekdays.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include VAT. Euro prices are a direct currency exchange from the original prices given in SEK.
- We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-5 days for orders shipped within Sweden and 5-10 days for orders shipped outside of Sweden. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- Should delivery delays occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We send all our packages with Postnord and DHL.
When you order a coffee subscription from us, you will receive a new delivery of freshly roasted coffee from different roasteries continuously each month according to your wishes that you choose when ordering. You can even purchase a one-time coffee box without subscribing.
You can choose to get:
- Coffee every month from two different micro roasters roasted for espresso or brew.
- Two or three different Single Origin coffees every month. (Each individual variety comes in a bag of 250 grams of coffee).
- For the brewed coffee subscription, you can choose if you want your delivery in beans to grind yourself (which we recommend) or pre-ground by us for filter brewing.
When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about the subscription/ one-time coffee box and your order. If there is any error in the order confirmation, you should contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The coffee-boxes are always sent from our warehouse on the first week of the month. You will receive a package containing your freshly roasted coffee as well as a presentation of the month's roasteries and coffees.
We send our coffee boxes within Sweden with Postnord directly to your mailbox. We offer shipping for our subscriptions within Sweden. For the rest of Europe, we ship with DHL and the package will arrive to your nearest DHL Service Point.
Package has the dimensions (cm): 30 x 20 x 6
If your letter box does not have a large enough opening, you will receive a notice and then pick it up yourself at your nearest Postnord postal agent.
Change, pause or exit
You can change, pause, or cancel your subscription with us at any time.
If you do not want to get next month's coffee box, think about that this adjustment must be made before the 25th (about 5 days before delivery) so that we do not order coffee from the roasteries for you.
You handle your subscription most easily under your account here in the web shop.
By creating an account on our website, with the same email address that you used when you ordered the subscription, you can easily manage your coffee subscription. From there, you can pause or end your coffee subscription and also update your payment and delivery information.
Payment is always made in advance for next month's coffee box.
When you order a subscription from us, you pay for your first coffee delivery with your debit card.The same transaction will then take place from this card automatically every month and on the date you ordered your subscription.
An example: You order a subscription with two bags of coffee on January 10th. The amount you pay now for this is SEK 315, which you do with your debit card. February coffee delivery is now paid for and this coffee will be delivered to you the first week of February. On February 10, we will deduct SEK 315 from the same debit card that you used when ordering. This time you have paid for the March coffee delivery.
In this way, the payment continues monthly until the subscription is paused or terminated by you. If we say that you would pause your subscription for a month and you do so after we have completed the transaction and before we order your coffee, we will of course refund you for this missed coffee delivery.
Make sure you have a subscription on your card during the transaction day.
If the transaction failed, we will automatically send you a reminder by email and then test again the next day. If this also fails, a third attempt will be made that day. After the third failed attempt, the automatic subscription will end.
Should this happen, get in touch with us at email@example.com then we can solve it together.
By creating an account on our website, with the same email address that you used when you ordered the subscription, you can easily manage your coffee subscription. From there you can update your payment and delivery information and also pause or end your coffee subscription.
Your card information is securely stored with us and you can easily change and update your information by creating an account with us.
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message must be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as food.
- Single issues of newspapers or magazines.
For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the error or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- By shopping at Swerl Coffee AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below information is a summary of how we in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) stores and processes your data.
10.1 What is personal information?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What information do we store?
- To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal basis
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings take place with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
- 10.4.1 Payment provider
- 10.4.2 Shipping company
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
10.5 The right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
10.6 Right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
- You can ask for the data relating to you to be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if it is to be retained because we have to fulfil a legal obligation (for example, under the Accounting Act).
10.8 Data protection officer
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for storing and processing personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are complied with.
10.9 How we protect your personal data
- We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords securely.
Limitation of liability
- We accept no liability for any indirect damage that may occur as a result of the product.
- We accept no liability for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the company's current (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labour conflict, fire, war, government decision, reduced or non-delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this website as well as the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try the best way to expose the products as accurately as possible.
Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the terms and conditions will be posted online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are considered too accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can contact the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be made online via the European Commission's dispute mediation platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow the decision of ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with Swedish law and law.