- Swerl Coffee Club is run by Swerl Coffee AB.
- Organization number: 559284-1893
- The company is based in Falkenberg with postal address: Skreavägen 43C, 31170.
- If you want to get in touch with us, then send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact information and we will get back to you shortly.
- We are also available by phone +46 072-5511499 between 09: 00-15: 00 weekends weekdays.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-5 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com .
- We send all our packages with Postnord and DHL.
When you order a coffee subscription from us, you will receive a new delivery of freshly roasted coffee from different roasteries continuously each month according to your wishes that you choose when ordering.
You can choose to get:
- Coffee every month from two different micro-roasters toasted for espresso or brew .
- T two or three different Single Origin coffees each month. (Each individual variety comes in a bag with 250 grams of coffee).
- For the brewed coffee subscription, you can choose whether you want your delivery in beans to grind yourself (which we recommend) or pre-ground by us for filter brewing.
When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about the subscription and your order. If there is an error in the order confirmation, you should contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The subscription is always sent from our warehouse on the first Monday of the month. You will receive a package containing your freshly roasted coffee as well as a presentation of the month's roasteries and coffees.
We send goods with Postnord directly to your mailbox. We always offer shipping for our subscriptions.
Packages have the dimensions (cm): 30 x 20 x 6
If your letter box does not have a large enough opening, you will receive a notice and then pick it up yourself at your nearest Postnord postal agent.
Change, pause, or exit
You can change, pause, or cancel your subscription with us at any time.
If you do not want to receive next month's coffee box, then keep in mind that this adjustment must be made before the 20th (ie about 10 days before delivery, so that we do not order coffee from the roasteries for you).
You manage your subscription most easily under your account here in the web shop.
By creating an account on our website, with the same email address that you used when you ordered the subscription, you can easily manage your coffee subscription. From there you can pause or end your coffee subscription and also update your payment and delivery information.
Payment is always made in advance for next month's coffee box.
When you order a subscription from us, you pay for your first coffee delivery with your debit card. The same transaction will then take place from this card automatically every month and on the date you ordered your subscription.
An example: You order a subscription with two packages of coffee on January 10th. The amount you pay now for this is SEK 315, which you do with your debit card. February coffee delivery is now paid for and this coffee will be delivered to you the first week of February. On February 10, we will deduct SEK 315 from the same debit card that you used when ordering. This time you have paid for the March coffee delivery.
This way, the payment continues monthly until the subscription is paused or terminated by you.If we say that you would pause your subscription for a month and you do so after we have completed the transaction and before we order your coffee, we will of course refund you for this missed coffee delivery.
Make sure you have a drawing on your card during the transaction date.
If the transaction failed, we will automatically send you a reminder by email and then test again the next day. If this also fails, a third attempt will be made the next day. After the third failed attempt, the automatic subscription will end.
Should this happen, get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will solve it together.
By creating an account on our website, with the same email address that you used when you ordered the subscription, you can easily manage your coffee subscription. From there you can update your payment and delivery information and also pause or end your coffee subscription
Your card details are securely stored with us and you can easily change and update your details by creating an account with us.
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce your remorse. The message should be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org . In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in the original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of a sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to start the service without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as food.
- Single issues of newspapers or magazines.
For more about the statutory right of withdrawal, see here .
Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the error or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se .
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must, for privacy reasons, be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's website.
- By shopping at Swerl Coffee AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order.We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without a legal basis.
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
10.1 What is personal information?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What data do we store?
- In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal basis
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed in order to fulfill the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
- 10.4.1 Payment Provider
- 10.4.2 Shipping Company
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
10.5 The right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
10.6 Right to Correction
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
- You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as whether it should be retained because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to the Accounting Act).
10.8 Responsible for data protection
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
10.9 How we protect your personal data
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords securely.
Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the Company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The amended terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se . For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.§