- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must, for privacy reasons, be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's website.
- By shopping at Swerl Coffee AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without a legal basis.
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
10.1 What is personal information?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed in order to fulfill the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made with your consent.
- 10.4.1 Payment Provider
- 10.4.2 Shipping Company
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
10.5 The right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
- You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as whether it should be retained because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to the Accounting Act).
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords securely.