Wohoo, we are now shipping to all countries in the EU!
- By shopping at Swerl Coffee AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect any more information than necessary to process your order. We do not sell or expand your information to third parties without a legal basis.
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have given us as a client. Your personal data are being processed by us in order to be able to deal with your order, as well as on the occasions when you have wanted newsletter or promotional offers-in order to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The following information is a summary of how we, in accordance with theThe Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) stores and treats your tasks.
What is a personal task?
- A personal data item is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributable to a natural person.
- To manage your order as well as answering questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, and the purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to deal with your tasks, for example in order to complete the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Law.
- In the context of a purchase, your personal data are processed in order to complete the agreement with you.
- Promotion, campaigns and similar mailings are carried out after your consent.
- 10.4.1. Beta-supplier
- 10.4.2 Freight companies
- 10.4.3. Newsletters
10.5 The right of access
- You have the right to extract all the information that is about you with us. The draft is electronically supplied in a readable form.
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to complete information that is defective.
- You may at any time ask that the data that relates to you are deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, for example, if it is to be retained because we have to fulfil a legal obligation (for example, according to the accounting law).
- Swerl Coffee AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the web site and ensures compliance with the rules.
- We are using industrial standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a safe way.